FREE SHIPPING is available for this item to Canada and the USA with some exceptions*
Countertop cake cooler display, perfect for bakeries and cafes.
- Size: 27.36" x 22.8" x26.4"
- CFC Free Refrigerant And Foam
- Ventilated Refrigeration Compartment Gives A Better Air Circulation
- Refrigeration Unit Is Fully Self Contained In The Base (No Well Cut-Out Is Required)
- Auto Defrosting - Electronic Thermostat And Digital LED Temperature Display For Accurate Control And Easy Reading
- Fan Forced Airflow
- Digital Temp. Control With Read-Out
- Bright Interior Led Lighting
- Sliding Rear Doors
- Three Levels Of Display In A Stainless Steel And Glass Cabinet
- Easily Set To Two Levels For Larger Product
- Temperature: 38 to 46鎺矲 / 3 to 8鎺矯
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug, 10ft cord
- This product comes with a 3-year warranty on parts and labour and an additional 2-year warranty on the compressor from the date of purchase, please keep proof of purchase when inquiring about warranty. For more information or the complete the warranty registration form please visit www.sub-equip.com
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to all Canadian Provinces (with certain exceptions) and the Contiguous United States. We apologies for the inconvenience if you are outside these regions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com!
What does the Free Shipping Policy entail?
Shipping costs are calculated on a per-item basis. For this reason, adding items without free shipping to your cart might result in additional shipping charges to your order despite certain items labeled "free shipping"
This offer applies to most locations across Canada. Excluded locations include, but are not limited to, island destinations, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories, Nunavut as well as any other destination that Canada Post deems “remote” or that requires air or water freight service in any province or territory.
In order for your item(s) to qualify, they must be purchased online at chefcoca.com.
Chefco reserves the right to exempt any order from free shipping in the event that products are listed incorrectly below cost, weighed improperly etc. In this unlikely event, we’ll contact you immediately to inform you that extra freight charges will apply to your order. You may approve the charges or cancel your order at this time.
We offer free standard shipping on certain equipment with associated "Free Shipping" labels.
We also offer free shipping for orders over a certain value, depending on where the shipping destination is! We've outlined some below that may be applicable to you.
Or, you may always email us to get a shipping quote if you have an order in mind.
- Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
- Free for orders over $500 before applicable taxes and discounts excluding specific bulky items such as our Metal304 products.
- Standard Shipping Fee of $25 for orders under $500 before applicable taxes and discounts .
- Most Areas Outside of GTA, Ontario, Canada
- Free for orders over $1500 before applicable taxes and discounts, excluding specific bulky items such as our Metal304 products.
- Standard Shipping Fee of $10 or $25 depending on postal code for orders over $250 before applicable taxes and discounts. Please note that we only ship orders outside of GTA that have a minimum of $250 before applicable taxes and discounts.
- Bulky Items: shipping costs from $100 - $300 depending on the Province per unit, you'll be prompted to contact us at check out if you're looking to purchase a larger item.
Standard Delivery - Most orders can be delivered by carriers such as Canada Post, FedEx or UPS. These carriers deliver your order directly to your door. There is no appointment made or signature required for items delivered by Standard Delivery.
Curbside Delivery - Contracted freight carriers or transportation companies deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via standard delivery carriers. Contracted freight carriers will contact you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. Curbside delivery service delivers your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include setup, assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
How long will it take to get my order?
We try our best to process orders within 24-48 hours on business days. Once completed, you’ll get a shipping confirmation.
Orders within Ontario usually arrive between 3-7 business days, orders outside our home province can take anywhere from 4-14 business days to get to you. So please keep that in mind when placing your order!
If item(s) are out of stock, you will receive an email notification within 24 hours. If you have a time constraint on your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work on a solution.
May I pick up in-store? Do you have a brick & mortar location?
We have two locations in Ontario! Pick ups are always an option if you live in the area. The addresses are as following:
3816 Victoria Park Ave, North York, ON. M2H 3H7
350 Britannia Rd E, Unit 2-4 Mississauga, ON. L4Z 1X9
Orders shipped to the US may incur additional duties, taxes, and other fees to cross the border. These charges will be billed to you directly from the carrier and will not be reflected in our shipping costs at checkout.
Orders shipped via common carrier require a broker to facilitate the import of your items into the US. If you did not provide your broker’s information during checkout, we will contact you to obtain this before processing your order.
We aim to ship orders to the US in one shipment, but it is not always possible due to stock levels in our warehouses. If we cannot ship your order in one complete shipment, you will be responsible for any additional brokerage fees.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange
We do not offer any refunds or store credit for online purchases. As a small business we try to provide the best value to our customers, and it comes with limitations. We apologies in advance!
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your exchange is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting will not be accepted.
If your order qualified for free shipping and you want to return an item or items, we will offer an exchange based on the cost of the item(s) less the actual shipping charges to ship the item(s) to you.
In circumstances where you consider a product defective or damaged, please contact us with details of the product. Please note that we do not cover any associated shipping or handling costs that may incur, you may send the product(s) to 3816 Victoria Park Ave North York ON M2H 3H7 or 350 Britannia Rd E, Unit 2-4 Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9. Alternatively, you may visit either of our locations to inquire about an exchange on item(s) purchased online.
You can always contact us for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
You may exchange your item(s) for the same product only.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be exchanged, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Please note that as bulky items or appliances are covered by manufacturer’s warranties, they are not eligible for exchanges or returns from chefcoca.com. Please kindly follow manufacturer’s warranty instructions or contact us for more information.
Once your order is placed, you won't be able to modify or cancel the order online. However, you can always email us. If we've already shipped out the order, we cannot guarantee that we can cancel the shipment. We do reserve the right to cancel any order but do contact us as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.