Berkel Model 827E-PLUS manual gravity feed slicer features Berkel’s hollow ground chromium-plated, carbon steel knife and built-in sharpener. The permanent, tapered guard covers the non-slicing portion of the knife, even when the center plate is removed. The 45° table makes product feed easier, creating more consistent and uniform slices with less waste. The 1⁄3 HP motor, 12" knife and large product table are ideal for handling oversize meats, cheeses and a variety of other products. The 827E-PLUS is easy to clean and disassembles quickly without tools. The compact space-saving design is ideal for limited kitchen counter space.
- Dimensions: 22.25”W x 18.5”L x 17.75”H
- 1/2 horsepower motor, 115V
- 1-speed, 1⁄2 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 3.1 amps, AC, ETL listed.
- Finish is stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum; unit disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
- 45° product table with removable meat pusher.
- Nominal 12" (300 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife.
- Carriage handles food up to 83⁄4" (222 mm) wide, by 71⁄4" (184 mm) high or 7" (178 mm) diameter.
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9⁄16" (14 mm).
- Top-mounted, two stone knife sharpener produces a consistently sharp knife edge.
- Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the center plate is removed; ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- Positive, moisture protected, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
- Comes with 1 year limited warranty on parts and labour