Last update: March 1, 2020
The respect of your privacy is of the utmost importance to Chefco, who is responsible for this website.
- The way your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal Information” means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address.
- Your rights regarding your personal information.
- Who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information.
- To whom the information is transmitted.
- If applicable, the website’s policy regarding cookies.
1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Address, Province, Postal code, City
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Company Name
- Company Address
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. Forms and Methods of Collection
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Special offers
- Managing the website
- Warranty regulation
Your personal information is also collected through the interactivity between you and the website. This personal information is collected through the following methods:
We use personal information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Website and management
4. Cookies and Log Files
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information on traffic on the website, to ease navigation and improve your experience and comfort.
a. Cookies used by the website. The cookie files used by the website are the following: The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- Improvement of the service and personalized welcome
- Personalized consumption profiles
- Order tracking
- Statistical surveys
- Managing the website
7. Our website is hosted by: Shopify
The “Controller” is Chefco. The controller may be contacted as follows:
Monday to Friday 9 AM - 5 PM by email through email@example.com.
The controller is in charge of determining the purposes of which personal information is processed and the means at the service of such processing.9. User’s Access to Personal Information
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit a request to the Controller through the email indicated above.10. Right of Access, of Rectification and of Removal
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must send an email to the data controller. This email must contain the information on the account (associated email as well as an account number). The email must be sent to the data controller using the address provided above.11. Security
Personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- SET (Secure Electronic Transaction) Protocol
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure complete security and transmitting personal information on the internet always entails a part of the risk.
We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions as specified in:
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c5; and/or
Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1.