- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30-5/16" x 24-5/8" x 25-1/2"
- Capacity: 8-10lb of meat per minute through a 1/8" plate
- 1/2 horsepower motor, 648W, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Operation: Manual
- Power type: Electric
- 13" CleanCut Knife: This unit boasts a 13" CleanCut knife which is non-removable to reduce the risk of employee injuries. The blade is made from a wear-resistant stellite alloy that will stay sharper and last two to three times longer than carbon-coated or stainless steel knives!
- Easy-to-Clean Components: A new tilting, removable carriage system, removable meat grip arm, and a removable ring guard cover help to make cleaning this slicer even easier! Plus, the spring kickstand underneath the slicer helps you to lift it up so that you can clean underneath the base of the unit.
- 1/2 hp Motor: Thanks to its 1/2 hp motor and ample product carriage with a 12 1/2" manual travel, this unit can easily handle continuous slicing of meats. This unit is even powerful enough that it can cut cheeses.
- 12" x 7 1/2" Max Product Size: This slicer's carriage can handle foods up to 12" wide by 7 1/2" high. This means you can slice anything from large hams to salami and pepperoni. Plus, the meat grip arm keeps the food firmly in place during slicing.
- Built-In Sharpener: This slicer features a top mounted borazon stone sharpener that both hones and sharpens the blade. Using this feature, the blade can be completely sharpened in as little as 5 seconds.
- 1" Maximum Slice Thickness: This slicer can slice foods into pieces up to 1" thick. An adjustment knob makes choosing your slice size simple. Plus the double action indexing cam allows precise thick or thin slicing.
- Comes with 1 year limited factory warranty on parts and labour