This compact meat slicer offers enhanced design and usability for any operation with limited counter space. The Sub-equip brand of slicers are an excellent and economical alternative for operations with limited slicing requirements, two hours or less per day. The economy line of slicers offers exceptional value.
This slicer offers different settings for a variety of cuts from 1/16" to 9/16" slice thickness to meet all of your needs and to streamline your kitchen. This slicer is constructed with a position traction grooved belt drive and top mounted all metal knife sharpener to offer concise slices every time. The non-slip base ensures a stable grip for user safety.
- 1/2 HP commercially rated motor
- 12" blade crafted in Italy with tempered, hard chrome for long-lasting sharpness
- Anodized aluminum base and carriage ensures sturdy slicing
- High-efficiency, ventilated induction motor prevents overheating and runs quietly
- Belt-driven, with fixed blade for slicing ease and precision
- Easily adjustable slicing thickness from 0-15mm.
- The sturdy base and tilt-out carriage design with removable blade make operation and cleanup exceptionally easy.
- ETL and NSF listed
- Six months limited factory warranty
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 24.5" x 21" x 20.65"
- Wattage: 350W
- Net Weight: 57 lbs